Business license lookup columbia sc.

The company will be able to open bank accounts under the trade name, receive payment to the trade name in business transactions, and it helps if you want to get a federal trademark for your business name. Setting up a DBA in South Carolina. Filing for a DBA begins with a search to see if the name you want is available.

The state of South Carolina requires LLCs and corporations filed in South Carolina to have a Registered Agent. South Carolina Registered Agents are a person or company designated on public record to accept legal documents (service of process) and notifications from the South Carolina Secretary of State’s office on behalf of the corporate entity. Welcome to Maryland Business Licenses Online: This website provides public access to the business licensing system of the Maryland Judiciary. Access to these records is governed by Maryland Rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, effective October 1, 2004.

Business license records are kept by federal, South Carolina State, Lexington County, and local government offices. They are most often managed by the SC Secretary of State, the Department of Commerce, Department of Corporations, or County Clerk's Office. Learn about Business Licenses, including: Where to search for Business Licenses online Search business entities (Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership) in South Carolina by using the Secretary of State’s Website. Lookup by Name or Registered Agent. Lookup by Name or Registered Agent. If you use the name option be sure to use all the matching terms you can think of as the database will return all related entries. State of South Carolina Greenville Columbia SC Rock Hill Spartanburg Columbia Licenses & Permits Do I need a South Carolina Seller's Permit? You may need a selle'r permit and several other Mount Pleasant permits and tax IDs. South Carolina South Carolina Seller's Permit. There are many terms describing a seller's permit:

The license fee is $25. It is not pro-rated and is non-refundable and non-transferable. If license status cannot be verified on the State Producer Licensing Database (SPLD), certification from the applicant's home state will be required. To transfer resident license to non-resident license: Cancel the SC resident license. South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs. 2221 Devine St., Ste. 200. Columbia, SC 29205-2418. 803-734-4200